Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Your father cried because he was missing you terribly.

There was this day when we dropped you to Surat at your Nani's place to see if you will stay alone with the other family. And you did.. But  then it was this day that I was travelling to get you back to us... And it was just 2 hours remaining for my bus.. You father cried.. Literally saying that "I love guggie the most..".. You know initially just after our marriage.. He used to say that he was not going to save anything for his kids.. But after having you.. it changed.. Just after the that line I asked him.. "But you were saying you are not going to leave anything for your kids.. " He replied. "With Guggie its different. I want that he must be safe and content when I leave. In fact I am telling you that if I die before you I want you to take care utmost care of Guggie.". Trust me he never said this for anyone but you Ayaan..

Your father is truely, madly and crazily in love with you son. Love and Respect him always. People and life will try to give you thousands of reason to stop Loving and Respecting him or me.. But do not trust those events or talks, because you will always have these records to prove otherwise.


Love you Son.
You Teta.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment