I feel nice you know when you do things just with me.. May be its natural.. But Its important for me to tell you these things..
You hugged tightly today when i came home for lunch..
I was so happy.. But generally i show my overjoy expression to the people who either do not care or are not judgmental or who are very close like Sanket and now you.. I love you Ayaan.. Sanket and You together taught me this feeling called Love. You know this feeling now.. But later on while you grow up this feeling starts to take complicated meanings because of the people around. But it is simple.. You know at this age.. I wish you remember this for your life time. :)
As always,
Love you son,
Forever,
Mum
You hugged tightly today when i came home for lunch..
I was so happy.. But generally i show my overjoy expression to the people who either do not care or are not judgmental or who are very close like Sanket and now you.. I love you Ayaan.. Sanket and You together taught me this feeling called Love. You know this feeling now.. But later on while you grow up this feeling starts to take complicated meanings because of the people around. But it is simple.. You know at this age.. I wish you remember this for your life time. :)
As always,
Love you son,
Forever,
Mum
No comments:
Post a Comment